Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Not a Cookie, COOKIE!

With all this talk over the holidays about homemade puppy cookies I was always on the lookout for some lovin' from the oven for ME. I saw these lovelies sitting on the table and got so excited I had to excuse myself to the yard for a while. They were so beautiful! They smelled so divine! I had to have one.
So I did something I NEVER do - I jumped up on a kitchen chair . . . just to get a closer look mind you. The aroma was OVERWHELMING!
Then, just as I was about to indulge in the sweetest thing in all pupdom, I heard the words "NOODLES! Don't you DARE touch those cookies! Those are NOT for you!"

Thanks Puglet for the recipe my humans DID NOT make for me -

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Noodles! We hope you get some cookies of your own soon!

Elyse and Riley

Corbin said...

Oh Noodles!!!! I hope someone makes cookies for you very soon...
-Corbin

LaLa said...

Aww Noodles! Im sorry! Want me to send some of mine your way??

LaLa

dw said...

Noodles, that is just not fair! Next time, maybe snatch faster! Heeee!

Oskar said...

Hmph, by definition aren't all cookies for us?

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

PS ~ I'll try to send you my snow, I don't care for it much!

Paula said...

They look delicious! Puts me in the mood to make some good sugar cookies with lots of icing on top. I know its hard for me to fight the urge, gotta be hard for a puggy.

Crabbie Chris said...

Damn Noodles that sucks! What sucks the most..that you got caught! Mom totally made the Pug cookies for me and they rocked! I was in cookie bliss. If I had known you were being so cruely deprived, I would have sent some your way. At least you get an A for effort

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Ohhhh you look soooo sad!

Darwin said...

they look so delicious, you look so sad!

Two French Bulldogs said...

hopefully just a taste is in store for you
Benny & Lily

Joan Princing Art said...

You were just practicing right...next time you'll be able to nab one of those yummy cookies. You just need to be a tad bit quicker, that's all. You can do it!
Joan & Jane Austen Eyre

Pup Fan said...

Poor Noodles! Those look so yummy.

Lavinia said...

Cheer up Noodles, I've heard there are some nice yummy cookies for dogs that would be easy to make for you. Just be patient and try not to steal any more.

Kitty+Coco said...

So close, yet soooooooooo far away. Next time you will be ready! I feel that it is perfectly fine to jump my mom for a crumb the minute it falls. Bet if you hang in the right spot, a cookie crumbe could be yours.

Kitty and Coco