In support of that DIVA DOGGIE in my household - Noodles the Pug - I, SWEET Sunshine the Cat am here to announce the BIGGEST NEWS since Mango Minster 2011 was first OPEN! Yes, I am talkin' about the BESTEST most FUNNEST Side Contest in town! It's called
A Rose by Any Other NAME
I'm a WINNER Because
Here's how it's gonna go down
- Contestants have to tell WHY they SHOULD WIN the contest by USING the LETTERS of their name. Contest is open to CATS, doggies, birds, fish, geckos, etc. ALL Entrants are required to have a blog (pet, family, business) on which they are occasionally featured
- Figure out YOUR NAME and write it vertical style (that's up to down for you mentally challenged DIVA DOGGIES)
- Next Write your PLEA using the letter from each line (DIVA DOGGIES may use actual lines so they can follow which letter they should use) - you will get 1 point every time you use the letter
- EXTRA CREDIT if you can make a poem out of the sentences (5 EXTRA points and the sentences must make sense)
N - Notoriously known as a DIVA (1 point)
O - I OOze divaliciousness (1 point)
O - I have OODLES of charm (1 point)
D - I Definately have DIVA DOGGIE DNA (4 points)
L - I LOVES to LUXURIATE in LOUNGES (3 points)
E - I EXCEL in ELUSIVE perfection (2 points)
S - SOMEONE SCORED big in SERIOUS DIVALICIOUSNESS (3 points)
TOTAL POINTS = 15 points!
That's it! Easy Peasy EVEN for DIVA DOGS.
There are rules, of course, for every one even DIVA DOGGIES - here they are
- Only one entry per blog PET (so Tuni and Sequoia, you each can enter)
- EMAIL your entry to NOODLES
- Deadline is February 6, 2011 - JUST BEFORE Mango Minster 2011 show begins
- Keep 'em clean, not mean, and have fun. A 12 year old will be judging the entries
- Entries will be judged on number of letter uses, sentax, and how well the case is made to win
- FROM the Top 10 entries THREE WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN at random BY ME Sunshine the Cat
Oh, sorry, didn't realize I was shouting. Noodles the DIVA PUG is up to something and making a lot of noise. I think I hear a BUZZ SAW!?!?!
First Prize - Stuffless toy RABBIT
Second Prize - Mini Tennis Balls (3)
Third Prize - CAT TOY OF MY CHOICE!!!
SO Come ONE Come ALL to the BESTEST NAME GAME IN TOWN.
CUT THAT OUT!!!
WHERE are you dragging me to?
Sheesh, and I TRIED to be NICE to you!