Thursday, May 26, 2016

Four Years in the Making . . .Twenty-Five Years in the Making - Yesterday was PRETTY Big!



Last night my Mommy #1 graduated from high school. It seems like only yesterday that she graduated from elementary to middle school and here she is, on the cusp of her college years. She has worked so hard and the commitment totally paid off. Her grades are stellar and she got into all of the colleges she applied to (waitlisted for one). 
I am very very very proud of my Mommy. I keep telling her so, too.
We are having a party on Saturday and close to 50 people will be attending. I don't know if they will all come at once. I plan to be on my best behavior since some of these people have never met me. Most have, though.





At the same time as my Mommy #1 was graduating, the San Jose Sharks were playing the St. Louis Blues in Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals. If the Sharks could win, they would move on to the Stanley Cup finals for the first time in their 25 year history. In fact, up until this year they hadn't made it THIS FAR! So I stayed home from the graduation ceremonies to watch the game. It was exciting from the first puck drop. And guess what - THE SHARKS WON!!!! OmiPUG! The rest of the family got home in time to watch the last quarter and let me tell you, there was a LOT of celebrating in our home!!!!





With all this excitement around me you'd think I'd be a bundle of nerves, huh? Nope. This is what I am doing today and what I hope to do tomorrow while the rest of the household cleans and preps





8 comments:

Samantha said...

YAY for Mommy #1!!

Julie said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats Mummy #1 and haf funs at your Pawty!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Hilary said...

Yeah for mommy #1

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

conGRADUATIONS to your Mommy #1. That is the furst step to a GRRRREAT Life.

Idaho PugRanch said...

A big pug Congratulations to your Mommy!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

Matilda the Boxer said...

Congrrats to your momma!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Congratulations momma
Lily & Edward

Pug Slope said...

Congrats to your Mom #1!

-Love,
Sid.