Friday, May 13, 2016

Late Getting Going




Hmmmmm. . . . I've been sitting here on the PILLOW Mommy #2 made for me. Just thinking about THIS and THAT. Nothing in particular, really. And it JUST dawned on me that I really had no IDEA about the time of DAY! Imagine my SHOCK when I learned MOST of the day had gone by me!

I think the pillow is a TIME SUCKER, that's what I think! It somehow wasted my whole day right out from UNDER me. I didn't really have anything planned for the day but I also didn't want to SQUANDER it, either.

The question NOW is - do I stay here on the TIME SUCKING pillow or do I get OFF and do something useful? But the pillow is soooooo very comfortable. And I really had no plans. . . other than to SIT HERE and think of WHAT to do. Make plans, as it were. And in a way that is just what I am doing.

Sitting here

On This

Time Sucking Pillow






2 comments:

Murphy said...

Oh, now we understand some of the things around our house!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Idaho PugRanch said...

we have some of those kind of pillows here too
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel