Monday, May 2, 2016

Now Comes The Hard Part - Choosing a Winner

My lovely SmashFace


Thank you to all who played the Caption Game. Now comes the part I dread - choosing a winner. It is sooooooo
sooooooooooooooooooooooo
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
very hard to choose. But since I cannot send out 8 winners' packages, I must turn to an online randomizer tool. But first, let me convert the entries to numbers

  1. Idaho Pug Ranch
  2. The Daily Pip
  3. Frankie Furter and Ernie
  4. Princess Leah
  5. Murphy
  6. Two French Bulldogs
  7. Adi
  8. Anonymous (I have several followers who are ANONYMOUS but they usually sign the comment. If this is you, let me know)
Here we go -

I entered my number range and pushed the button for Random.org - ONE to EIGHT

And the lucky winner is MURPHY & STANLEY

Please be sure to send your address to me at noodlesthepug(at)aol(dot)com

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner (I WISH I'D WON)


I had a super weekend - How about you? It was my Mommy #1's last high school performance for dance. It was bittersweet. Bitter because she is so grown up now and graduating from high school. This Fall she will be going away to college and although the college is in the Greater Bay Area, it still means she won't be home much. Sweet because NOW my weekends will include her since she won't have any more rehearsals on the weekends.

Mommy #1 was pretty much home all weekend but, as usual, she has errands like grocery shopping and house stuff to handle. Yesterday was a real PLUS because she first helped in the yard (prep for Grad Party) and then she watched the NBA and NHL playoff games featuring our local teams. We BLEED Royal Blue/Golden Yellow AND Teal.

Okay, enough frippery frappery - I have work to do. Later Gater


6 comments:

Adriana Robles said...

Congrats to Murphy!!! :D<33

VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

Julie said...

WooHoo, well done Murphy you're in fur sum tasty yummy foodables
Don't worry Noodles, no matter where Mommy no1 is she will ALWAYS luffs you
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Two French Bulldogs said...

Whooooa! You go Murphy
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee MURPHY WON!! THAT is super.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Wa hoo Congrats to the DoodS!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & MABel

Murphy said...

We won?? Wow, we won!! How exciting! We will send you our info!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley