Thursday, April 28, 2016

Since ALMOST NO ONE PLAYED, I am Extending this until Monday - How About a Little Help?


I wanted to use this picture today but I couldn't think of anything clever to write. So I gave it a couple of looks and decided to have a Caption the Photo contest. Yeah! But you only have until tomorrow morning (about 9 am pacific time) to come up with something clever.

There will be a prize!

And it WILL be sent in 2016, probably by May.

So put on your thinking caps and let your clever self SHINE. Good Luck to you ALL.

8 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

Who's got the remote?

The Daily Pip said...

Where are my snacks?

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

SIGH.... TV wastes so much time... between the GOOD Dog Food Commercials.

Julie said...

Tonight Molly, lets see if we can RESIST that overwhelming urge to chase the ball!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Murphy said...

I'd rather be playing than on the couch!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Two French Bulldogs said...

Is it over yet?

Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Adriana Robles said...

"¿I wonder if pugs watch our games?"

VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

Anonymous said...

When will Mommy be home?