Friday, April 8, 2016

Keep Calm - It's Friday

This is my HAPPY place. 


First of all I want to apologize to everypuggy who felt I was quitting Blogville and blogging in general. No I am NOT. I was reacting to the retraction Blogger informed us of - and honestly, I am still fuming about it. But I am not a quitter in any way, shape, or form AND I could never abandon my dear dear FURiends here in Blogville.

Plus, I am a frustrated writer. I could never give up my favorite creative outlet.

So, I am calm now and will continue to blog and share for some time now. I AM on Facebook and Twitter but that is for keeping up with those who left Blogville and to connect with friends far away.

It's Friday ALREADY! How did this happen. I am pretty sure yesterday was Monday and I woke up this morning to the realization that the week is over. Or nearly so. I hate when that happens because I then start feeling like I accomplished nothing when in truth I did plenty.

I have big plans for the weekend. I am NOT going anywhere except maybe a stroll around the neighborhood. But I do want to help my Mommys clean the house because we have a good FRIEND coming over on Sunday for Brunch. We don't see her a lot but she is a very nice person.

I plan to organize my treat basket so that Mommy does not waste any time going eeny meeny miney mo when she goes to grab a treat for me. And it will also help rotate the snacks so I don't repeatedly get the same one. Variety is the spice of life.

I also have some big games to watch. Hockey and Basketball seasons are winding down and I want to see the final games of the season. I love both sports and frequently VOICE my opinion of a call or a goal. And now it is BASEBALL season! HooBOY do I love me some baseball! 

In the meantime, have a great FRIDAY and a wonderful WEEKEND everypuggy. I love to hear from you all and about all of your adventures.

8 comments:

stellaroselong said...

You know what Noodles my crate is my happy place also, Maggie only hides in it when she has a treat, and gussie never goes in it. stella rose

LBJ said...

We knew you weren't going anyway but understand the frustration. Blogger is so frustrating, especially when it's hard for people to follow a doggie or kittie blog they like!

Enjoy your company and a fun weekend of treats and friends.

Abby Lab

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE did NOT think you were leaving Blogville...
We are in Total Agreement with EVERYTHINGY You Said yesterday.

BUTT we want to add one thingy... We feel SORRY for those who have left us... and those who have NEVER FOUND US... They don't know all the fabulous stuffs that go on around.. "TOWN".

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Pee S.... we almost FURGOT to tell you this one.... after we Whined to you yesterday about not having a single NEW FOLLOWER in AGES... TODAY we discovered that we Now DO have one... THAT makes us very much happy, Noodle.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Mom is glad that one more week is over - one week closer to retirement and being home with us full time - 10.5 months to go!
Enjoy your weekend Noodles
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Samantha said...

Yay! Glad you're still blogging!! Hope your weekend rocks!

Unknown said...

Have a happy weekend and a Super Saturday Noodles!

Unknown said...

Vwedding dresses, ugg pas cher, bottes ugg, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, canada goose uk, moncler, moncler, moncler, pandora jewelry, canada goose, pandora charms, doudoune canada goose, louis vuitton, pandora charms, louis vuitton, barbour jackets, hollister, nike air max, thomas sabo, coach outlet, gucci, swarovski crystal, moncler, canada goose, canada goose outlet, swarovski, ugg boots uk, lancel, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, converse outlet, moncler, ray ban, montre pas cher, karen millen, canada goose, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, juicy couture outlet, vans, converse, supra shoes, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, toms shoes, moncler, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, links of london, replica watches