Monday, April 11, 2016

The Weekend Was So Rainy But Also So Good



It was a rainy rainy weekend. My town received as much rain in 3 days as we usually get in ONE MONTH! Really! Not flooding quantities of rain, but a lot nonetheless.

So it was a good day to stay indoors, take naps and slowly get around to chores (remember we had a guest on Sunday). I did a lot of what I like to call - LAP NAPPING.

I am an expert at lap napping. Yes, I have many beds scattered through the house. And YES, I spend a lot of time napping. But there is something special about curling up on a LAP that TRANSCENDS all other forms of napping.

It is relaxation taken to the extreme. It is being with the human I love most (i.e. whoever has the available lap) and just spending QUALITY time snoozing. THAT is what I call L-I-V-I-N-G.

8 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Wow Noodles.... that much rain will go a long way to helping with the drought.

LAP NAPPING... it is a major ART FORM... and you are obviously a MASTER (or MISTRESS) of it.

Samantha said...

Lap naps are the best!!!

LBJ said...

I think I need a nap!

Abby Lab

Idaho PugRanch said...

We had thunderstorms and rain yesterday but no lap time
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Murphy said...

We are lap nappers too! Happy National Pet Day!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Julie said...

Oh I couldn't agree more Noodles...you said it, nuffin beats a good lap nap!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Pug Slope said...

I agree with you, Noodles. While the rain isn't my favorite, it certainly is nice to snuggle up with the humans since they tend to say inside when the raindrops start falling.

-Love,
Sid.

Unknown said...

louboutin, nike free, ugg boots, prada handbags, louboutin shoes, uggs on sale, gucci outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, ugg boots, sac longchamp, chanel handbags, nike outlet, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, burberry, jordan shoes, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, michael kors, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, replica watches, christian louboutin outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, air jordan pas cher, longchamp pas cher, louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp, louis vuitton, ralph lauren pas cher, nike roshe run, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, kate spade outlet