Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday Musings



This was such an action-packed weekend for our household, First there was THE PROM. What a crazy thing that was. So much running around and so so so much preparation. I hardly recognized Mommy #1 in her make-up and fancy dress. She looked so grown up. She IS so grown up. She was 10 when I was born - nearly 11 - which means she is now 17. This is her last year in high school and I am not sure what next year will bring. I think she will not be at home next year, (But she is and always will be MY MOMMY #1).

So PROM took up Friday and Saturday of my weekend. All I really did was sit by and watch. I love her so much.

Saturday night my Aunt B and Cousin Lil' One returned from their vacation. I will give you a hint where they went -


They had a great time and the weather was perfect. They didn't even need to leave the resort because everything they could want was right there. Isn't that great? I would love to go to Hawaii, too. I once saw a video of a PUG MEET on Oahu and I thought it was a good place for me. After all, I love the beach and warm (not hot) weather. Perfect.

Once Sunday rolled around we were getting back to normal - aside from everyone sleeping in until kinda late. Even me and Mommy #2 and we are notorious early risers. we puttered about returning the house to a more normal state (sans suitcases and packages, make-up and curling irons). Later in the day - near evening - Mommy #1 returned from the prom and a day at the beach. She had so much fun and the Prom was everything she wanted it to be. I am so happy for her.

Even tho' I did not get to go to the Prom myself.

Oh well, maybe next time.

All dressed up and nowhere to go



8 comments:

stellaroselong said...

Your weekend was so busy Noodles, we had one also but it did not involve prom......you look great. stella rose

Samantha said...

Aw so glad she had fun at the prom!! Graduation is next!

Matilda the Boxer said...

I can't believe they didn't let you go! You would've been Prom Queen for SURE!

Julie said...

Oh how exciting, a PROM! You should haf gone Noodles, you would haf been the BELLE of the BALL!!!!
I hopes Mummy had a wonderful time
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Two French Bulldogs said...

She went to sleep he prom without you!! Oh my word
Lily & Edward

Idaho PugRanch said...

It would have been fun to go to prom. They all grow up - where does the time go
hugs
Mr Bailey, hazel & Mabel

Murphy said...

We thought at furst you went to a Pug Prom! Too bad, maybe next time!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Unknown said...

louboutin, nike free, ugg boots, prada handbags, louboutin shoes, uggs on sale, gucci outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, ugg boots, sac longchamp, chanel handbags, nike outlet, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, burberry, jordan shoes, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, michael kors, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, replica watches, christian louboutin outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, air jordan pas cher, longchamp pas cher, louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp, louis vuitton, ralph lauren pas cher, nike roshe run, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, kate spade outlet