Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Back By Request. . .

A PoemByNoodles


Once upon a Time I knew
Who I was and who were You
Then came a day fresh and new
When I couldn't tell Who was Who

As we became better Friends
I knew our Love would never end
Friends like you are hard to find
Hard to keep, but I don't mind

You know Me better than anyone
What I eat and what is Fun
'Lo there be a day when I am Blue
I know I can always count on You

Once upon a Time there were Two
Then You found Me and I found You
And just like that we just Knew
We's be Friends Through and Through

Me and Tiffy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...


A-mazing! You are the best poet. We are always surprised by your ingenuity. And we are so happy we found you.

Love,
Daisy and Scooter Pugman

stellaroselong said...

Ah what sweet words.
stella rose

Murphy said...

Aw, that warms our hearts!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Idaho PugRanch said...

WE love your poem and we love seeing Tiffy with you!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

THIS is a GOOD one Noodles.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I love your poem,,,
and you know what,,,? I have a photo of me and Tiffy too!
love
tweedles

Julie said...

*Mwah* what a GREAT poem Noodles, you are the bestest
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Hilary said...

LOVE>.....

Pug Slope said...

I love your poems, Noodles! It's fun and heartfelt at the same time. That was a lovely ode to your friendship with Tiffy. You two look so cute and comfortable together!

-Love,
Sid.