So I asked her "Mommy, what plans do WE have this weekend (hinting not so subtly that she should include me)?"
Well, she said, I plan to
- Go to Stitches West and see what is new in the world of yarn and knitting. Maybe I will take a class or two. "Do they allow PUGS," I asked? Well, no, she said.
- Going to watch the Academy Awards. That, she said, involves SNACKS, BEVERAGES, and a lot of SNUGGLE time with Noodles.
- Clean the bathroom - "I don't particularly like to do that Mommy," I said. Neither do I Noodles, she countered. But someone's gotta do it!
- Read the new book by our FURiend Lucy's HuMOM (Feeling Beachie) : Plan Cee. Mommy got a preview of it and so far she really likes it! She said it comes out very soon and right now GoodReads is doing a giveaway
- Take a walk to see Auntie B who will be in town. Oh that will be the MOST FUN OF ALL.
I hope you all have a great weekend full of good times and good stuff.