Monday, February 27, 2017

OscarPug - My Take on Hollywood's Big Night























Yeah, I watched the Oscars. I thought they (It?) were entertaining as far as award shows go. And yeah, most of my choices won (Zootopia! Yeah!). But I have to say this one left me feeling a little. . .

Well maybe a POEM will help express myself better

The Oscars
By 
Noodles Hamilton

On this night we gather
Our HDTV panel alit
Snacks, Beverage, veggie platter
What ever the table will fit

Our MISSION, should we choose
To pick a movie, dress and actor
That special MUSE
A great distractor
from our daily matter

WHO AM I FOOLING?
This is how I watched the Academy Awards program




5 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

It was all GOOD, wasn't it !! And WOW what an EXCITING Ending...

Julie said...

SNACKS…you surely didn't nap through the SNACKS did you Noodles?????
Butt….you do nose how to find the most comfiest spot…you look very content there
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Two French Bulldogs said...

We were snoring
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Pug Slope said...

You've got the best seat in the house Noodles! Hope you got to dig into that veggie platter during the commercials. :)

-Love,
Sid.

Murphy said...

Our pawrents didn't even watch. We are a Netflix family.


Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley