Friday, February 10, 2017

It's Time to Talk LOVE


I am a PUG. I am all about LOVE. If there is one thing we PUGS know it is to get and give a lot of lovin' to our families . . . and our FURiends. . . and, well, pretty much anyone who shows us attention.

It is MY OBSERVATION that there is not enough LOVE going around these days. I am talking about the hatin' going on in this country. I am talking about the hatin' going on in other countries. I am talkin' about TOO MUCH LACK OF LOVE everywhere.

It overwhelms me and makes me sad. I do NOT understand HATE. Who cares if there are different breeds (or races, whatever)? The diversity is what makes the world go around. Who really believes one group is better than the other by something so arbitrary as fur (or skin) color, density, shape? It is all so superficial - what really matters is what's inside the SOUL. And when it comes to the soul - well we are all pretty much equal.

This is a little too deep, huh?

All I am saying is to practice more LOVE in your life - and if you do, more LOVE will come your way. And the more LOVE that comes your way, the more LOVE you have to share. Pretty soon there is a whole lotta LOVIN' going on everywhere.

Wouldn't this be a good thing?

7 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

ONLY... FOOLISH PEEPS believe that silly... I'm BETTER than YOU..stuffs.
They should follow OUR example don't you think, Noodle.
LOVE is Good... HATE is very much BAD.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Let's spread the love
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Idaho PugRanch said...

Yes - spread the love!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Julie said...

You are so wise Noodles!!!!! Luffs is the answer, more luffs and less of the nasty stuffs
Luffs you Noodles Luffs you Molly Luffs you Sunshine Luffs you Mommy #1 Luffs you Mommy #2
Now I feels soooo much better fur saying it
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Anonymous said...

You are one very wise and sweet Pug. We think maybe there should be a Department of Love and you should run it. We would be willing civil servants there!

With MUCH love,
Daisy and Scooter Pugman

Murphy said...

Pug matches Love nicely!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Pug Slope said...

Yes, Noodles, I totally agree with you there - MORE LOVE. Also MORE TREATS.

Happy Valentine's day to you and your fam!

-Love,
Sid.