Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday Came With The Promise Of Something NEW to Try #chewyinfluencer


Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!!!! Is this what I think it is? Can I open it, huh? PLEEEEZE????

Note: Mommy ignores me when I get like this. I have to CALM DOWN first and then she will respond.

But, I was right. This was a BIG BOX just for me from my favorite peoples at Chewy.com. It was a special mission which I had agreed to just DAYS before. For the NEXT 30 days I am doing a CHALLENGE for Rachael Ray Nutrish Peak Grain-Free Natural Wetlands Recipe with Chicken, Duck & Pheasant Dry Dog Food. I need to fully assess if the food is working for me and if I like it. We already know that if it is FOOD, I will like it.

 So Mommy and I set about opening the box.

But I really wanted to ENJOY the process, so for a long long while, I just sat on the box and INHALED. I imagined all the goodness enclosed in that box. I couldn't really SMELL anything at all as the Rachael Ray Nutrish Peak Grain-Free Natural Wetlands Recipe with Chicken, Duck & Pheasant Dry Dog Food is really really really well sealed in a stay fresh kinda packaging. So any food smell was likely emanating from the kitchen where dinner was cooking OR my rich and vivid IMAGINATION.
 I finally conceded to let her open the box and then I insisted on climbing BACK IN and sitting on the bag of RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH PEAK food. It was comfy and had a really good feel under my TUSHY. I decided I would stay there for a while longer and maybe take a nap.

I can COMFORTABLY say it is the MOST amazingly relaxing bag of food I have ever sat and laid upon. EVER. So pseudo-thumbs up to the manufacturer of RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH PEAK for developing a new kind of COMFORT food.
At this point, Mommy was kind of begging me to get out of the box and let her open the bag. The challenge IS NOT to sit on the bag of food BUT to eat the bag of food and decide if

            (1)     I like it . . . to this I say DUH
            (2)     The food LIKES me. . . I have had stinky belches for over a month now and Mommy is looking for the cause and the cure

I was almost ready to reveal the BAG of food at this point but I had to keep it interesting.



So I let Mommy REVEAL the underneath bag but she had to open the paper up AROUND ME as I would not move.



So here you have it, MY NEW FOOD for the next 30 days. 


  • It is nutrient dense
  • It is grain free
  • It has easily digestible animal protein like real chicken, duck and pheasant
  • It has real vegetables and no artificial colorings or preservatives
  • A portion of the proceeds from this food goes to support Rachael's Rescue
I CANNOT WAIT to begin this challenge

** Chewy.com provided me with a bag of Rachael Ray's Nutrish Peak - free of charge - large enough to feed me and my voracious appetite for 30 days. The real challenge is making it LAST 30 days. But I digress. . .  We have not nor will be paid for this venture nor do we have a script of what to say. All opinions, as always, are developed and belong to A Bowl of Noodles©.

1 comment:

Idaho PugRanch said...

We are anxious to hear how you like this food Noodles
hugs
Hazel & Mabel