Friday, March 16, 2018

Lazy Rainy Gray Kinda Friday


THIS is about all of the ambition I have today. It isn't much. Mommy feels the same way. She WENT BACK TO BED this morning (without me)! She never ever does that. I went in there and said "Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?" and she never answered. I heard her SNORING, though, so I know she was asleep. I tried ONE TIME to jump on her bed but there is just no way. So I went back to my bed and Lamby by the heater vent.

In the meantime, it was raining and gray outside. That's kind of the way it has been ALL WEEK. The weatherperson (who was totally WRONG last weekend) has predicted rain, rain, and more rain all weekend. Harrrumph! I don't mind rain during the work week but ON THE WEEKEND! Nah.

We're all up and doing our usual day job now. Mommy is at her computer working and I am keeping her company. . . in the RED BED . . . with my eyes closed. But I AM working.

Have a super weekend EVERYPUGGY. Play hard and nap harder.

1 comment:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Lady would love to go back to bed. Hope the days brighten for you,