Monday, August 6, 2018

ALL American BORN, REARED and WRAPPED #chewyinfluencer


I am a proud American CAT. I was born in the USA. I live in the USA. And I AM the USA. Everything about me is nurtured in the Red White and Blue and I am very very proud of it.



So when Chewy.com approached me about reviewing a CAT GOODY BOX they have designed, I said SURE. It is my duty to promote good ol' American ingenuity and industry. That is what the Made in the USA Goody Box is all about - USA Pride (and some yumminess along the way).






If you know ANYTHING about the Goody Boxes from Chewy.com, then you know what a bargain they are. Lotsa wholesome treats and toys are included for the price (which is very competitive in the pet gift niche). They are well thought out with an eye for pet age, allergies, and health. This is all very important especially when considering the senior kitties, like myself.



So on to the REAL STORY here - the Made in the USA Goody Box and what is in it. My box included:



  1. Blue Buffalo Kitty Yums
  2. The Missing Link Ultimate Feline Health Formula
  3. Instinct Raw Boost Mixers
  4. Natural Balance Platefulls (2 pouches)
  5. Clean Protein canned cat food (2 cans)
  6. Pet House Candle (lavender)











My oh my oh my. . . That is quite a HAUL. All items are FULL SIZE, not sampler, and represent quite a savings over ala carte purchasing. 

Every item in the goody box is made and packaged in the USA. Is that a WOW or what?

And it is all nestled in a sturdy yet colorful box which can be totally used for a KITTY bed after removing the goodies, if you ask me.



I was immediately rewarded for posing with ample quantities of the Blue Buffalo Kitty Yums. They are - YUM.

Molly wanted to get in the act so she is pretending to be
like VANNA WHITE and show you all the goodies


Let's hear it for the RED, WHITE, and BLUE and Chewy.com's Made in the USA Goody Box for CATS. It is a great gift for new pet PAWrents or to celebrate a long time FURmembers of the family. And like all Chewy.com GOODY BOXes, shipping is free.

**I received free of charge from Chewy.com a Made in the USA Goody Box for Cats so I could experience it by opening, tasting and reviewing all items enclosed. I am not paid for this post and all opinions in the BLOG belong the the BLOG owner.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow, what an amazing haul of tasty looking TREATS.
Ummmm, you are gonna be SHARING wiv Noodles aren't you?????
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx