Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Dress Me Up to Pawty! #chewyinfluencer



This summer marked my FURiend Gerty's 16th BIRTHDAY and her mamas decided THAT was very PAWty worthy. I was invited to share this special day with them (and a whole group of FURiends) and boy-oh-boy was I excited about it.

As luck would have it, Ms Natalie from Chewy.com contacted me about an influencer opportunity to wear and review pet clothes - specifically a dress. What perfect timing, I thought! I was in the market for the PAWFECT PAWty dress to fete Gerty. So I said yes and before you could say GERTY'S PAWty, the package from Chewy.com arrived. It is always an exciting day when I get a CHEWY.COM box. Lucky for me, that is often since Mommy does pretty much ALL of her pet shopping online through Chewy.com.


After posing a bit with the box, we went inside to CHECK OUT the goods. This is what we got -


https://www.chewy.com/frisco-floral-dog-sundress-pink-small/dp/166316
Isn't that the cutest DRESS you have ever seen? I really love it. Anyhow, this dress is made from a stretchy polyester which is easy to put on and take off, although this is not a requirement for me. I am pretty chill when it comes to being dressed. Just have a treat close by and I am good to go. It also comes in many sizes from x-small to x-large so I was able to find the perfect fit for my PUG BODY. Believe me, that is not so easy to do.



I love the detailing on this dress. The pink bow says STYLE and FUN all at the same time. This is exactly the VIBE I wanted to convey at GERTY'S PAWty.


BUT - and this is a BIG BUT . . . a few days before the PAWty I scratched my eye. The DOGter suggested that I not do anything too strenuous and specifically not around a lot of other dogs lest they get rowdy and add to my injury.

I was not allowed to attend the PAWty of the SUMMER!!!

 Imagine my dismay when I got the news. I was a pretty sulky, whiny pup as you can tell from these photos.


Nonetheless, Mommy let me try the dress on to see if it fit. There will be other occasions, she told me. And she is right. We often have places to go and people to see. I gotta say, the DRESS fit perfectly and felt so silky smooth against my FURS. And BOY did it look GOOD!! Oh how I wish the GANG -O-MINE could have seen me wearing it.

Mommy let me wear it for a while but other than laying in my bed, I was not allowed to do much else. Why wear a PAWty dress if you can't PAWty?

Chewy.com has a whole array of clothing at really great prices. I recommend you look HERE and see for yourself. The holidays are coming up and I am sure you will find something you love, like I did.

I decided that despite my disappointment at NOT attending GERTY'S PAWty this dress deserves 

** I received free of charge from Chewy.com ONE dress for the purpose of trying it out and coming to an opinion about it. I was not paid for this review and all opinions expressed on this blog are MINE and mine alone.

2 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

The dress looks fabulous on you Noodles! Nice to know that it fit you as we know how hard it can be to fit a pug properly!
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Matilda the Boxer said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you had to miss the pawty! I'll throw a pawty and you can come to it!