Wednesday, August 22, 2018

EYE Needed to See the Dogter Cuz EYEs a Little Poorly


I don't know if you can tell but my RIGHT eye is hurting me. Mommy noticed I was closing it a lot and it was a little GOOPY. She wasn't aware of me hurting it but clearly something happened. So she waited a couple of days to see if the OUCH would clear up on its own (my eye was not RED or SWOLLEN or in DANGER). When it didn't get dramatically better then she decided it needed a professional touch.

By the way, have you noticed A LOT of pugs having eye issues this summer? Could it all be related to GLOBAL warming or something?


I have an ULCER, basically a scratch along the surface of my eye. It's not good but not the worse news the DOGTER could have given ME and MOMMY. So I have antibiotics and ointments and anti-inflammatory drugs to take and he said if it does not clear dramatically in 5 days to come back. BUT he doesn't really think it will come to that. And I got two shots which I DID NOT LIKE but Mommy gave me a treat and made it all better.

Oh. AND my weight is a perfect 15.58 pounds and I am otherwise very healthy.

I drag my heels going into the DOGTER office but in truth - I loves loves loves my VET.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh nose, sweet Noodles you have the most BEAUTIFUL eyes...I do hope your poorly eye gets all better soon. Ummm, I did hear lots of tasty strawberries helps cure poorly eye!?!?
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Idaho PugRanch said...

Noodles we are hoping your eye is feeling a whole lot better today
hugs
Hazel & Mabel