Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Who Took My Foothills?



I have a problem. My FOOTHILLS have gone missing and I don't know where they could be. They are usually right here


I live very close to the hills - less than a mile - so I am pretty used to seeing them on a daily basis. But today, this is what my view looks like


I don't see any HILLS, do you? That's what I mean! They have gone missing and I do not know where they can be.

And while I am at it, the stars were missing last night as well. Normally we see a good number of them - especially the biggies, MARS, SATURN, VENUS and the constellations ORION, BIG AND LITTLE DIPPERS, and (this time of year) LEO. We do a lot of star watching at our house. But not lately.

Now that I am thinking about it, I am sure the many many terrible wildfires burning in California right now has something to do with the disappearance of my FOOTHILLS.

I'm gonna go investigate that right now. I'll get back at you with my findings.



4 comments:

Duchesse Skye said...

and the sun was orange yesterday!

Idaho PugRanch said...

We sure hope they can get a handle on that horrible fire
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Julie said...

Oh nose, thats serious thievings, I mean how BIG a truck do you need to get a whole line of foothills in to....or....do you finks its all done wiv SMOKE and mirrors????
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for the share. We hope you are able to find your foothills again. I'm sure they will show up again for you. We hope those fires in California will be out soon and everyone is safe again. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals