Thursday, August 23, 2018

That Darn Cone



This is me in happier times. In GOOD EYE times. In NO CONE times. I did not appreciate them as I should have because NOW I am missing my freedom.

I want you to know one thing and it is a DOOZY - the DOGTER did NOT order me to wear a cone. He was totally fine with me free-wheeling it. It was MOMMY #2 who has inflicted this on me. She says I will be wearing it until I STOP rubbing my eye. But I CAN'T do that. It is my thang. It is my signature move. It-is-what-I-LIVE-for.


4 comments:

Julie said...

The CONE OF SHAME!?!?!? Quick RUN Noodles...RUN real FAST!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Oh Noodles - not the cone of shame now? Miss Maizie here - I know what u mean'bout how rubbin'your eye iz your thang; that'z kinda like me chewin'on any stick iz my thang or destiny. Sumtimez I even git stickz off our big bush - at leest fer rite now mom duzn't git mad cuz she sez it iz overgrown. Butt I wonder - will she git mad one day?

Matilda the Boxer said...

Cones are NO fun!

ركن المثالية said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.