Thursday, January 24, 2019

I'm a PUG, After all


Once in a while, I have to remind my humans that I am, alas, a pug. This means I will not answer them back when they ask me "Who's a good girl?" even though we ALL know the answer. I will NOT reveal where something is hidden no matter how often I am asked. And most of all, I will not PROMISE not to eat some random organic STUFF that I find in the yard. I just can't and won't do it.

I am a PUG, after all.

And then there is the controversial habit of dressing me up. Do I like it? Maybe. Do I let it happen without argument? Almost assuredly. Should it happen? Ehhhhhh - that's a gray area. I prance around when I have a particularly FINE outfit on. And maybe I am responding to the treats or promises thereof. But maybe on some level I like it? Who knows?

I am a PUG, after all.

What I am capable of is a lot of LOVE. I am all about the love and I get visibly upset when it is denied me (as if it ever is). I am happiest when I am sitting on my Mommy's lap (#1 or #2, doesn't make a difference). I love when I can follow Mommy everywhere - sticking close to her leg, even touching it, is my favorite thing. And cuddling and snuggling are my best skills. I am so good at both.

I am a PUG, after all.


2 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

Us pugs are pretty special
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

World of Animals, Inc said...

Yes, you are a wonderful pug, Noodles. We know that your mom loves when you are always by her side. Cuddling and snuggling are two great skills to have and you are a master at them. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful weekend.
World of Animals