Thursday, January 10, 2019

Feeling Rather PEEVED Today


I am vexed by my Mommy's LACK of bloginess lately. She CLAIMS she is too busy to write daily but I know for a FACT that she used to be busier and STILL had time for ME. Oh, I guess I shouldn't be so demanding, but a promise is a PROMISE - and I PROMISED to do a post FIVE (5) days a week. I daresay last year I fell WAY SHORT on my promise.
This is a new year, though, and I expect to make GOOD on that promise. No more slacking off MOMMY. Your time is UP for lazing around doing "work" and going to "appointments."

So I apologize to all of my readers who MIGHT be missing my daily observations. This behavior by Mommy PEEVES me and I will do better.

In other MUSINGS . . . I have decided that I like to NEST-le. What is that you say? I like chocolate? No, no, no. I am not talking the large SWISS company called NESTLE that makes chocolate stuff. No, I mean I like to snuggle down in mu Costco Nest Bed and mellow out ALL DAY. It is such a comfortable spot and I can ignore all of the shenanigans Molly and Sunshine might be pulling. Their behavior PEEVES me to no end. So I retreat. This is me in my NEST BED



My NEST bed is the one bed that is JUST FOR ME. I have to share all of the others (like the PITK one to the right of my nest bed). Sharing in our house means Molly or Sunshine will bully me off of the bed I am occupying because they want it. Then I have to search out someplace else to nap. BUT my nest is kept in MY BEDROOM which I share with Mommy and only I have access to it.

Today I am NEST-ling. And I am going back to that right now. YAWN!

4 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

It is nice to know you have something that is all yours!
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Julie said...

Oh I say Noodles, that is a bed fit fur a Princess so is just pawfect fur YOU
Happy napping dear furiend
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Matilda the Boxer said...

When Momma is really busy, she'll write several posts at once and set them to post on different days. Shh, it's a secret!!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Noodles, be glad she isn't MY Mom! My Mom goes WEEKS without letting me post OR HER posting about ME!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota