Friday, January 4, 2019

Time to Consider That New Year D-I-E-T


You all know that NOWADAYS I'm a pretty SVELTE pug PRINCESS? Well, I am. I might teeter up to 17 pounds but usually I am staying at 15 pounds. My DOGter says it is a good weight for me. But a really BAD thing has been happening over the holidays. So bad . . .because . . . I . . . have . . . been . . .

OVEREATING

And we are not talking a LITTLE. No, no, no - we are talking way way way too much of all of the good stuff. Constant TREATS! Constant grazing the kitchen floor for fallen tidbits (it happens, especially when Aunt T makes dinner). Constant EATING.

Mommy says if we don't stop soon we are gonna look like this group

These are the sea lions who hang out at Pier 39 in San Francisco
Mommy took this photo which is why it is not so clear (hehe)

Too be sure, this is a good look for a sea lion - which I am not. So I am taking matters into my own PAWS. I just signed up for the GAIAM exercise channel and for this month's Chewy.com review I picked a Healthy Weight (code for DIET) food by Blue Buffalo. 

I'll let you know how me and Mommy are doing as we get going. But first, let me put down this cookie so I can publish. . .

WHAAAAAT? You didn't expect me to start COLD TURKEY, did you? Come to think of it, some cold roasted turkey might go well with this cookie.

No comments: