Thursday, January 31, 2019

What The Polar Vortex Means to Me


Absolutely nothing.

I live in Northern California and we are being completely bypassed by the chilly air gripping 2/3 of the nation.

So, I really have no idea what all the fuss is about. We get cold-ish here. I know for a fact it has been 20 degrees Fahrenheit here on occasion. It might even get there this weekend when the weather persons are predicting show on Mt Hamilton. But it is a rare thing. MAYBE once a year occasion.

Don't get me wrong. I do get cold. When that happens I have a surefire method for keeping warm




1 comment:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

ohhhh trust me little one, if you had to go outside in 50 below zero and have your adorable little pug butt stick to the ice on the sidewalk when you pee or poop........you would care........trust me. Barks and licks and love, Dakota