Thursday, May 30, 2019

Bed Hopping

On a chair watching television

In a SINGLE day I will change beds quite a lot. It depends mostly on Mommy #2's movements because I ALWAYS have to be by her side. And the beds are mostly situated near where she is - the office, the kitchen, the den and her bedroom. There are 2 beds upstairs for Molly and I NEVER sleep in them. There is no reason to do so as I sleep in Mommy #2's room.

So here is my typical BED HOPPING pattern - as always, the order is subject to change.

This is a crate mat we use for
a bed

My PITK Star Trek Bed in
a Chewy.com box

The COUCH is a BED, sometimes

Molly's Red Bed

MY spot on Mom's bed

Molly's BLUE bed

Sometimes a toy box works
as a bed

My travel bed is always ready for NAPS

My FAVORITE bed (other than Mommy's) is
my Costco NEST bed

No comments: