Thursday, May 2, 2019

Cookin' Up Some Fun


This is FLASHBACK to when I was 2 years old and I learned to make DOGGIE Biscuits. It was fun as anything. I was helping my FURiend PUGLET with his project: a dog treat cookbook. It was so much fun.

I kind of miss those days and my FURiend Puglet.

Every once in a while Mommy involves me in her cooking. This past weekend we made LEMON CURD and I helped "TEST" the Meyer lemons to make sure they tasted right. I actually like lemon and that particular kind of lemon is a little sweet anyhow.

This is the end product of our COOKING -




Speaking of fun, it continues with Pablo and Moose. They are goofy boys. Mommy pulled out our basket of toys and they are constantly putting their noses in it and pulling out something new (to them). And Moose walks around with a toy in his mouth! It is so funny, but Mommy has not been able to capture it on her phone. You can imagine, though.

As you can tell by this photo, Pablo feel right at home in Casa de Noodles.


1 comment:

Adriana Robles said...

Such a cute blast from the past!
I've never tried lemon curd before but home-made goodies are always a special treat!

ADRI IN PINKINSTAGRAM