Monday, May 13, 2019

I'm Just Sitting Here


                               Watching The Wheels
by John Lennon
People say I'm crazy Doing what I'm doing
Well, they give me all kinds of warnings
To save me from ruin
When I say that I'm okay, well they look at me kinda strange "Surely, you're not happy now, you no longer play the game" People say I'm lazy
Dreaming my life away
Well they give me all kinds of advice
Designed to enlighten me
When I tell them that I'm doing fine watching shadows on the wall
"Don't you miss the big time boy, you're no longer on the ball?"

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round I really love to watch them roll
No longer riding on the merry-go-round I just had to let it go  Ah, people ask me questions Lost in confusion Well, I tell      them there's no problem Only solutions

1 comment:

Jonah P said...

Awesome blog you haave here