Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Tuesday To-Doing


I am kind of thinking I am in a rut. I pretty much do the same thing day in and day out and the only change lately was last week with PABLO and MOOSE spending a few days.


And this is kind of what we did MOST of the time. Not ALL the time, but most of it. Then, of course, there were meal times to break up the napping. And there was TOY playing - a lot.Normally our toys stay in the basket neat and untouched.

I am thinking this might be a good day to do some exploring. There are many SMELLS circulating and I must figure them out.

I heard a rumor that the 'rents and cousins are TRAVELING far away next week to some as-yet-undisclosed-to-me-location. I am a little miffed that I was neither included or informed. Tonight, while we snuggle and wind down from the days events, I think I will discuss it with Mommy.

A PUG NEEDS TO KNOW

But what can I do to get out of this RUT. Maybe I should MIX it UP with another meal? That'd be cool. Or perhaps it is time to change where my BED is located? Or maybe, MAYBE, I could just spend the weekend at Mommy #2's suite. I think that will go a long way toward propelling me out of my RUT.

No comments: