Corbin nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award last week. Thanks Corbin! I KNOW this is an award that is valued by Bloggers.
There are rules that apply to this kind award and they require some effort on my part - other than accepting it, of course - so here they are
Official Rules of the Award
1) Thank the award-giver(s) and link back to them in your post. see above - CHECK
2) Tell your readers seven (7) things about yourself. see below - CHECK
Since I tell E-FURRY-ONE everything about myself there aren't 7 things you DON'T ALREADY know! So here's what you do . . . .
1. I am smallish - about 14.5 pounds
2. I live with 2 Mommys, 2 aunts, 2 cousins, 1 cat and 2 birds. No, no plans for another cat to even it out
3. I love carrots, lettuce, pumpkin, beans, zucchini, broccoli, and Oh so many VEGGIES
4. I LOVE Lake Tahoe cuz I get to go on 3-5 walks a DAY
5. My Auntie B is NOT a relative. She is Mommy #2's BESTEST FRIEND
6. I am not well socialized and am shy around other dogs. BUT I am getting better and I don't bark at other dogs
7. BUT I am not shy with their HUMANS! I even gave Bellatrix's mom an ear nibble cuz I liked her so much
3) Give this award to up to fifteen (15) recently discovered bloggers. -CHECKISH
Hmmmmm. This kinda makes the award seem like a chain letter and I don't want to piss anypuggy
off. So I shall ponder this part. BUT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. . . . .
4) Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news. see above #3 ULP!
BUT I WANT you to know that I am so HONORED that CORBIN sent me this award AND that he likes my little corner of BLOGVILLE. I have so much fun sharing my world with all of my Blogpals AND getting to know them as well. I hope to do this AWARD proud and keep on KEEPIN' IT REAL!!!!