Tuesday, September 13, 2011

PHWWWTTT!!!!



It has come to my attention that some of my, a-hem, readers think my recent posts have been . . . how do I put this . . . LAME!
I have just one thing to say to you - PHWWWTTTT!!!!
I admittedly have been short of time for expounding on my world.
I admittedly have been short of ideas regarding my world.
What did you say? You think THIS post is a thinly veiled attempt to write ANOTHER lame post?

Oh, uh, (sputter), oh, oh, OH!!!! (Gasp!)

In all honesty I did want to talk to all of you about something very important to all of us in Blogville, Pet District. It is the subject of RIGHT-OF-WAY. Yesterday I was REPEATEDLY told I was UNDERFOOT. Well, duh, I am at foot - to - ankle level, afterall. But this was said in a mean way and in no way in JEST. What these humans are failing to understand is that being nearby and "underfoot" is my RIGHT as a PUG, nay . . . AS A PET!
  • When you open the FRIDGE, I have a DUTY to be RIGHT there for a sniff or a dropped treat
  • When you cook, I am SWORN to stand nearby and protect you from TOO MUCH FOOD by consuming dropped morsels AND begging for bites 
  • When you are eating, it is my JOB to beg and beg until you realize how RUDE it is to eat in front of the PUG (even though she ate less than 15 minutes before you)
  • When you are picking the ripe tomatoes from the vine or the ripe apricots from the tree, I am the OFFICIAL quality control DOG and therefore duty-bound to sample EVERYTHING that lands into the basket
So please understand, HUMANS, I am just being a socially conscientious member of the household.
Oh, and . . .
PHWWWWTTTTT!

14 comments:

Mia said...

AMEN Noodles!! I am so glad you have brought this problem into the light. It's well past the time for the humans to start acknowledging our Right of Way!!!

~kisses~

Mia

Sabrina PugTails said...

You tell em Noodles! I'm right behind you on this one (or in front of you if there's food being doled out).
Licks,
Sabrina

Barbara said...

Noodles, you just ignore the naysayers. I love whatever you post!

Kippy Marrie said...

Olá... Amo entrar aqui e ver sua carinha linda e meiga. Voce é muito fofo.
Quero te agradecer por ter ido ao meu blog me dar os parabéns pelo meu aniversário. Fiquei muito feliz com todo carinho que recebi. OBRIGADA! Minha mamãe colocou fotos no blog da festinha surpresa que meus Avós fizeram pra mim. Será um prazer que voces fossem ver.
Amo seus recadinhos. Espero voces sempre com muita alegria.
Aus 1000 com amor do Brasil...

KIPPY

Minnie and Mack said...

Once again, great rules for a puggie to live by! Amen, sister.

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

MochiMachoMarshmallow said...

I second those Rules. We should be paid.
And when we don't do those things our human thinks something is wrong with us and takes us to the VET. Can't win.

Mochi

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

NOODLES... you tell it like it IS. I say Pbbbbbbbbbbbt to those naysayers!

Payton said...

You said it sister! Words to live by! Thank you for trying to shed light on this important subject.
Love,
Payton

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Noodles we luv ya!

Two French Bulldogs said...

you tell those humans just how it is Noodles....thank goodness you explained itall to their little minds
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Noodles... good for you for standing up for yourself! You told the world now, and I hope they listened!
What you say ,,, I stand behind you 100 percent!
love
tweedles

Pug Slope said...

It's good to know that us pugs have a voice...and her name is Noodles. Your moms don't seem to understand that humans NEED a pug to take care of them as humans just can't seem to figure it out on their own. We have to spoon feed them everything. Yeah, I said it...spoon feed. Ok, is anyone else getting hungry? -Love, Sid.

Chicas Libelulas said...

Hola Noodles!!
You Rock!!
Bechos
Spongy,Licky & Patrick

moPSY+MISIOber said...

Noodles you rulzzz. Pugs have every single right that is on this planet the end !!! BTW I love your posts ;) Gosia