Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Everypuggy NEEDS a Happy Place


This is where I SLEEP. Always during the day - sometimes at night. Last NIGHT I slept here because I could not stop being a Licky Lou. It was driving my already sleep-deprived Mommy CRAZY. So she banished me to my crate.

This is also where I go when I have been begging a little too much . . . or when people come over and I feel compelled to bark loud and outta-controlly . . . or when the 'rents have gone shopping and need to haul in bags of delicious FOODIES without wondering where that adorable pug has gone. . .

But hey! Being here is not like being in jail or something. I like it. This is my safe-zone, my HAPPY PLACE.

Do you have a HAPPY PLACE? Someplace (other than a lap) that you like to go to when the day is hectic? Someplace that you can snuggle down into and forget that you only got TWO SKIMPY MEALS and no treats that day? Someplace where you DON'T have to think of the bad things bad people do?

HEY! Check this out! NEW HAPPY PLACE POSSIBILITY!

Lap of Luxury Pet Beds

13 comments:

moPSY+MISIOber said...

My Fredzik has his very own "big foot" bed, it's his happy place, he feels there safe and comfy and he smoke there his little cigarette (bear from ikea :)) kiss Noodles ;)

Payton said...

Aww, Noodles! You are precious! We shouldn't need a happy place to think about all the food that we didn't get to eat, huh? I'm not sure that I really have something like that, but the closest thing (besides a lap) is my round bolster bed or the big bed.
Love,
Payton

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

my babies have a crate too that they call a happy place... i don't even have to close the door and they just march right in...

Minnie Moo said...

I have a pink fluffy bed. I totally understand. Everyone needs a safe place.

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Pug Slope said...

It sure is good to have your own spot. I love my brown bolster bed. It is my "go to" spot whenever I want to lay down. Whenever I get a new toy, it's the first spot I bring the toy to. I think that's why it's such a happy place. -Love, Sid.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

BaaaaWaaaah... Good one Noodles... a Double Dose of Guilt and Shame!! Lay it on thick!!!!

Sabrina PugTails said...

I like to lay on the back of the couch and stare out onto the street. This is my happy place. From there I can watch the humans in the house (and snuggle with my head on their shoulders) and also watch the world pass by outside, barking and growling at those who dare walk in front of my territory.
Licks,
Sabrina

Mia said...

I haven't really found my happy place yet. When things in the house get crazy, I still cling to momma. She's working with me on being in the crate, but we're not there yet. So glad you have a Happy Place!!

~kisses~

Mia

Minnie and Mack said...

I'm like Sabrina. Mack and I like to sit/lay on the back of the couch and look out the windows. When I'm scared and I don't have on my Thunder Shirt, I go under the parents bed!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Kitty+Coco said...

Oh yes, my happy place is DEEP under the covers in the human bed. I'm a smidge nervous, so mom let's me have some bed napping time if I'm upset. It is awesome because it smells like the humans and is warm. Ahhhhhh.

Kitty+Coco

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Love the lap bed ha ha ha!


Emma goes in her crate at night and enjoys her safe and quite bed, like you!

Two French Bulldogs said...

that is a cool happee place..we told mom to go to our happee place once
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Noodles
I love your happy place. It is soooo cozy. My happy place isn't always happy,, but it is MY PLACE.
It's an area off the kitchen, it has a bed for me.. and I take my toys there. When my moms eat.. that is where I go,, and then a baby gate gets closed and I cannot get out. But its kinda happy
love
tweedles