Monday, September 19, 2011

Ima BEE, Ima BEE, IMA Bee . . .

A Queen Bee, that is



If there's an EMPTY BED, I'll take it
If a pile of fluffy soft blankets lies in my way, IT IS MINE
A pillow on the couch or one you lay your head on - uh-huh, MINE
That would be MY Sock Monkey BED
And my SNOOPY bed, too
Banned from the COUCH, no, I don't think so
Keep this in mind - If I want it, I WILL HAVE IT
BECAUSE I AM THE QUEEN BEE
BUZZ
        Z
           Z
              Z

Wait! do I see an empty lap too - hehheh, yep . . . I CLAIM it as mine!

16 comments:

Barbara said...

As you should.

Just don't be like Jeep and pee on the soft blankets...

Payton said...

You go Noodles! That is exactly how I view the world too!
Love,
Payton

Meredith LeBlanc said...

These are Scarlet's exact rules...we live by them happily.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

PugMommy said...

That sounds like everything I like to do too.

Hugs & Kisses
Bailey

Anonymous said...

Well of course!

woos, Tessa

Sabrina PugTails said...

I think you'd written the Pug Mantra perfectly.
Licks,
Sabrina

Minnie Moo said...

Noodles,

You are such a diva. Loves it. I'd claim everything as my own but for that pesky brother...

Muah,

Minnie Moo

HH and The Boys said...

It seems as if your inventory is all accounted for.... Good job.

pawhugs, Max

Pug Slope said...

Noodles, don't be so modest. :)
-Love, Sid.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi noodles!

buzz buzz!
you are definitely the sweetest bee in the hive!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Yep
Right
fur SURE
Check
got it
OH YEAH

OK... I do all that too.. so does that make me a KING BEE???

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL, you are my kinda gal
Benny & Lily

Wilma said...

Oh yeah, you got it goin' on girlfriend. I see nothing wrong with these rules!

Maddy and Owen said...

You get to be Queen!?! Mommy only says we are the princess and the prince...we want to be the heads too!
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Sweety, you aren't a queen bee. You're a pug. It's what we all do. Queen bees call themselves pugs!

mobile dog grooming said...

what a face he look like baby !! great site !! mobile-dog