Mommy had to see the TAX MAN for work today.
And she had to do her PERSONAL taxes as well.
I think she is going to need some EXTRA snuggles from me when she gets home.
Here is our final list
- Wesley McPoodleton suggested more HAPPINESS
- Idaho Pug Ranch also suggested more HAPPY THOUGHTS
- Jessie Jane suggested 100 days of Sunshine the Cat (not gonna happen)
- Southern Fried Pugs suggested 100 HAPPY THINGS
- Susie and Sidebite suggested more HAPPY THOUGHTS
- Frank the Tank suggested more HAPPY THOUGHTS
- Mommy #1 suggested 100 NOODLES' FACTS (blush)
- Angel Payton, Donald and Daisy's Gampy suggested 100 days of Bloggerville HAPPY/FUNNY/SUPPORTIVE posts
- Frankie Furter and Ernie suggested 100 THINGS WE (mostly dogs, but pets) LOVE TO DO
- The Slimmer Pugs suggested 100 THINGS NOODLES LOVES TO EAT
- Lucy from Feeling Beachie suggested MORE BREAKFAST (I assume she means 100)
- Jessie Jane has amended hers to 100 NOODLES ADVENTURES
- Susie and Sidebites has amended theirs to 100 THINGS NOODLES DOES TO MAKE US SMILE
- Casey suggested 100 DAYS OF ADVENTURES
- One Hundred Inspirational Thoughts
- One Hundred Words that Mean Happy
- One Hundred Good Deeds
- One Hundred Ways to Brighten Someone's Day
- One Hundred Simple Pleasures
- One Hundred WAYS TO DRIVE YOUR PAWRENTS CRAZY
And the WINNER by means of Random.Org is . . . .
SOUTHERN FRIED PUGS with ONE HUNDRED HAPPY THINGS
(contact me at noodlesthepug(at)aol(dot)com) so I know where to send your prize!
Beginning tomorrow - Chinese New Year, Year of the Horse, I will start listing my 100 Happy Things.