Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What I'll Do For Treats . . .


Thanks Chewy.com
 The Treat
 Science Diet Fruity Snacks are COOKIES that are good for Pups! They are made with Ground Wheat, Oat Flour, Dried Apples, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Flaxseed, Beet Pulp, Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols & citric acid).
Use caution if your PET has any allergy to wheat. Lucky for me - I DO NOT!
These treats are crunchy and contain real fruit and oatmeal for digestion. They also have flaxseed to help maintain a shiny coat. Notice the beet pulp - that is a natural sweetener so there is no refined sugar in these snacks, either!














But Is It Worthy?

I think I have mentioned it before that I measure a treat's worthiness by the level of trick I am willing to perform for it. There are treats I will sit and MAYBE shake for (freeze-dried liver snacks); treats I will sit calmly and but beg intently for ( real chicken); and treats I will do ANYTHING for (those Halo chicken snax). For me to go out of my way to do a trick, the treat has to be (1) tasty, (2) smell good TO ME, (3) be a reasonable size - not to big and not an ort, and (4) be good and not fattening for me (Mommy put this one in here. . . I don't care. . . but then again, a thick waistline means less snacks so on principle I agree).

This is what I think of Science Diet Fruity Snacks:



Yep. I'd buy them.

You can get Science Diet Fruity Snacks any place that sells quality dog food. But make it easy on yourself and order them from www.Chewy.com! They carry Science Diet Fruity Snacks and a lot more - and with Chewy.com you get low prices, fast shipping, and great customer service.

This is a review for a product that was provided free of charge to me. That being said, all of the opinions expressed in this review are mine alone (sometimes I let Mommy have a word or two. . . but usually it is me). I have not been paid or otherwise compensated in any other way.

6 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD NOODLES you are SO very CORRECT... we have these in our treat jar RIGHT NOW... and they are delicious... we got OURS from Chewy.com TOO. How cool is THAT?

stellaroselong said...

WE love your reviews noodles, and enjoy how you deam them worthy...lol...
stella rose

Frank The Tank said...

Oh Noodles, you are so very lucky to have those nice treats from Mr Chewy, I don't think I have that brand here in the UK but I sure would like one of those treats, they look real nice and sound good for you, they seem to make you one happy puggy and that's all the review I need! Enjoy you free treats! Love and Licks from Frank XxxxX

Two French Bulldogs said...

Ditto! I do nutty things for treats
Lily

Poodle At Play said...

Those apple ones sound very tasty...and must be for super amazing tricks like those! I got a bag of the banana and oatmeal ones from my secret santa this year and they are soooo good!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

TASTY! We love Chewy.com/ Happy Tasty Tuesday. You can add this post on our hop. Enjoy your treats. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar