|I love looking at this picture, drooling|
I have NO IDEA what I mean by that. It just sounded crazy and clever. But SOMETIMES I do wonder what makes Monday such a bad day and Tuesday that much better? I get that neither are weekends and therefore are not FUN DAYS. That being true, they are equally weekdays and activity-wise one is not much different than the next. Relative distance to the next weekend, sure that is a difference. . . but then that means one is only focusing on the weekends and missing out on the GOOD things that happen each and every day.
Screeeech!!! HALT there Soldier! That is too philosophical for a Tuesday. Move ALONG!
Which brings me back to ONE HUNDRED DAYS. Not a lot of suggestions but then you do have EIGHT more days to help me out. Here is what I have so far
- Wesley McPoodleton suggested more HAPPINESS
- Idaho Pug Ranch also suggested more HAPPY THOUGHTS
- Jessie Jane suggested 100 days of Sunshine the Cat (not gonna happen)
- Southern Fried Pugs suggested 100 HAPPY THINGS
- Susie and Sidebite suggested more HAPPY THOUGHTS
- Frank the Tank suggested more HAPPY THOUGHTS
- Mommy #1 suggested 100 NOODLES' FACTS (blush)
Stretch your imaginations FURiends. I know you can come up with something clever. Although I have no qualms about doing more HAPPY THOUGHTS, I feel ready to move on.