Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Nine Is Divine!!!!!

Ima Superstar!!!
Happy Birthday to ME! Yes, today is my NINTH birthday and I gotta say

I FEEL GOOD

Why Not? The whole country is celebrating with me! Is that cool or what? This happens every year and I really DIG it. There are parades for ME (and Independence Day)! There are fireworks for ME (and Independence Day)! And there is always a special meal for ME (and Independence Day)! I love all of the attention FOR ME (and the USA).

But more than that . . . much, much more than THAT! I feel good because I have such wonderful FURiends in Blogville, Facebook, Twitter and REAL LIFE. Some of them are the same. But NOT all. And it is those FURiends, and my wonderful family, that makes me feel good all of the time. I don't know where I would be if it weren't for all of you.

Can I FLY with these wings, Mommy?

So THANK YOU for sticking by me year after year and making me FEEL GOOD. And thank you to the USA for being a place where a little 9 year old PUG PRINCESS, like myself, can make FURiends from all over the world from the comfort of her little home in Silicon Valley.

I plan to celebrate LONG and I plan to celebrate HARD - and I will tell you all about it next time I post.



I loves loves loves all of you.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Noodles. You are still young and beeooutiful! Daisy and Scooter Pugman wish you a happy day from the Rainbow Bridge.