Monday, April 1, 2019

April Fools Smell My Shoes and Other Silly Stuff




                                       


I woke up this morning and I felt like a CAT. I think I am turning into a CAT. Sunshine thinks she is the ONLY feline in the casa but I have news for her

  • I like CAT food. Every time she "shares" her crunchy food by tossing it over the edge, who is at ground central? Yours Truly
  • I am comfortable in CAT environs. I like sleeping in a BOX! I love climbing up on her CAT TREE or snoozing in her CAT CONDO
  • I make a MAD DASH for the kitchen when Mommy opens a CAT FOOD container
  • I could use a CAT BOX. Other than being inside, how does it differ from the pebbles and dirt I use daily?


It just seems to me the transition to CAT would be pretty simple. Of course, there are drawbacks. Like, due to my shape, I cannot fully lick my body. But to be truthful, the older SUNSHINE the CAT gets, the harder it is for her to reach her mid-back. And - to be honest - I am not much of a leaper. I cannot even leap on the stool so FORGET about the kitchen chairs and table. I get in the cat tree by climbing INTO my toy bin and lifting my body up from there. The toy box is more than halfway to the bottom of the CAT TREE. I have not figured out how to safely get down. 

Usually whining works.

And I have been working on my EARS - making them stand straight up rather than hang adorably down. I think I have mastered it - well one side at a time, anyhow.






So there you have it. I am pretty confident that I can master this new life. What do you think? Is catdom in my future?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh Noodles, I can fully understand the wanted to scoff cat foodables, I'm sure I would be the same BUTT, you are a BEAUTIFUL PUG which I finks means you cannot be feline, sorry
And just look at your sweet face, just gorgeous!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx