Friday, April 12, 2019

Complete Concentration


This is me concentrating. Can you tell what I am concentrating on? Not really because there are no visual clues around me. But I admit I am totally INTO what I am seeing and even a little tense. Do you think you know what it is?

My FANS know.

Bigify the photo and I am pretty sure most of you can tell what has me concentrating so hard!

But just in case, I took the time to do it FOR YOU. So look down and find out why I am the perfect MODEL of supreme CONCENTRATION


|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/


Hockey Playoffs - SJ Sharks vs Las Vegas Golden Knights



3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I'm impressed Noodles.I would only use that level of concentration when trying to persuade my peeps to part with some foodables for me
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

World of Animals, Inc said...

Noodles, you are super concentrated with the game. Making sure your team is going to win. Nothing is going to pull you away from the tv during playoff time. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
World of Animals

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Is you team doing well?