Thursday, April 18, 2019

But What About ME, Mommy?


So as I mentioned, My Mommy #2 has a SOMETIMES short memory. Why do I say this? Well, right after she apologized for NOT taking me hiking AND telling me how sorry she was, she went and did the SAME THING on the very next day.

Not the same place. This time she went to Half Moon Bay to visit her friend Auntie L and my FURiends, Pablo and Moose. Yes, you heard me right. She went to visit MY FURiends. Without me.

(Mommy's note: One of the reasons Noodles was not included in these excursions was she was not at home. She spent the whole weekend and all of Monday with her Mommy #1. That's right, she was livin' the vida COED)

Mommy took the train up the peninsula really really early in the morning. Auntie L picked her up in San Mateo and then drove over the hill to HMB. It was still sunny and mild at that point. It would cloud over and start to rain by early afternoon. BUT not before they had a nice LONG walk on the coast with the boys.

Here's the proof:

Pablo smiling


Moose posing

Ahhhh, all those negative ions feel so good

I think walking all that way means I get a treat


1 comment:

Matilda the Boxer said...

You obviously have the meanest mommas EVER!!!