Thursday, April 11, 2019

My Favorite Bed in the World . . . Right NOW



I have had many many beds in my 9+ years. Many. Do any of you remember my SNOOPY bed? Or my SOCK MONKEY bed. Ahhhh. Those were two of the best. Last year Mommy bought me a NEST BED from Costco and honestly - it is my ALL TIME favorite. Once I get in there, I'm absolutely NOT coming out. It is a whole 'nother dimension from what I am discussing here. I am talking the BEST bed NOT my nest.

So I have a Star Trek bed from Pugs in the Kitchen and I love love love it. Mommy is a HUGE Star Trek fan and I like a comfy bed. Win win. It is durable and washable, too. But it is getting on in years and the stuffing is kinda thinning out. Compressing, maybe. It will be fluffy after a wash and then flat within days. I still sleep on it but it is a shadow of its former COMFY self.

Fast forward to a need for some supplies from Chewy.com. You all know how much I love love love my Chewy.com. Anyhoooooo, Molly and Sunshine were running out of wet food and Sunshine needed cat litter so - CHEWY to the rescue. It arrived in a day or so in this wonderful box. And oddly enough, the box had no dents or scuffs. It was just perfect. So Mommy kind of left it laying around trying to decide if she should put it in recycle when it DAWNED on her! My Star Trek Bed would fit perfectly in it and the box would help it keep its shape. So she tried it and believe me . . . I wasted no time at all jumping into the box BED and settling down for a nap.

Now this is likely where you will find me (when I am not in my nest bed. But the nest stays in Mommy's room and the door is usually closed) snuggling in for a nap.

Speaking of which. . . HEY Molly! Care to join me? I put your mat right next to my BOX.


1 comment: