Thursday, April 25, 2019

Day Four of Noodle's SOLO Posts, Thumbless Version


As you can tell, I am searching my PHOTO archives for photos . I really like this one even though you cannot see my adorable face. And all you see of Mommy is her leg showing her STAR WARS socks.

This reminds me of something - I really like Star Wars, do you? I get so excited when I hear the opening theme music. I run through the house and settle RIGHT NEXT TO Mommy and watch, enthralled.

I like to imagine I am a brave soldier of the REBEL ALLIANCE, something like Han Solo. I know, I am a girl. But you know it is MY imagination and I can therefore be anything I want. Like HANNA SOLO, perhaps.



I can see it now - ME zooming into the fray in the Millennium Falcon doing the unexpected and unimaginable.

And we win the day for the Rebel Alliance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Noodles!