Tuesday, April 23, 2019

DAY TWO, Post by Noodles



I am hitting the ground running with my BLOG posts. As you can tell, I am totally ready for the TRACK. I like to run but no longer run a lot. I am almost TEN YEARS OLD now, after all.

So, Day Two without Mommy. I got up as usual (maybe a little earlier because I usually cuddle in the morning a little longer with Mommy) and did my morning BIDNESS. Then I QUICKLY ate my morning kibble and promptly stationed myself next to Aunt T while she makes her breakfast and lunch. She always "accidentally" drops a bit of apple or banana my way. It is a YUMMY way to start my day.

What shall I do with myself? I am thinking I will settle in my NEST bed and snooze a while. Aunt B and Cousin C are home this week because it is SPRING break from school. Thank goodness because I don't know how I will manage my potty schedule with no one home.

The weather person has predicted WARM weather this week so I am sure I will be inside a lot of the time.

I checked on the weather in SEATTLE and (no surprise) it is


No comments: