Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dem Barking Dogs

I LOVES me some feet. Not my own, although they are pretty special, if I do say so myself.
I Love love love to cuddle up to OR on my human's feet. When I am told "NO" I love to follow my mommy and snap at and hug her feet. I just love FEET.
But what I am really talkin' 'bout are human feet and those things that cover them . . .

 . . .uh . . . don't tell me . . .

I KNOW the word . . .

CHEWS!

I mean SHOES!

I love me some shoes, too. Flip flops, sneakers (the smellier the better), slippers (Auntie T's purple cat ones the MOST), muddy hiking boots, etc. I just love them all - oh, not new ones cuz they have no people smell.on them.
What do I do with these shoes? I sneak around, grab them and then DASH into the hallway, couch or dining room. Then I sniff them real good, give em a lick or two, and then start to gnaw. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
HEA-ven!
I usually don't get as far as copping a chew or two before my human runs after me in hot pursuit of the shoe I have pinched from her. Then she confiscates the shoe.
So I sneak back over . . .
grab the other shoe when she is not looking . . .
and make a run for it . . .

No comments: