Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Majorly Big Homecoming



My MAIN HUMAN came home from Lake Tahoe on Sunday. She was gone for 1 whole agonizing week. That is FOREVER when you are a little PUG. I was so excited when she came home that I was jumping around and giving my Mommy #1 a lot of kisses. I ran around in circles (and I almost tripped the Lil' Human). To tell you the truth, I almost peed because I was too excited. My owner wanted me to sit down with her and cuddle, but I was so excited I just couldn't - so I  ran and ran. 


During the LONG weekend when both my MAIN HUMAN and Mommy #2 were gone, I got a little pudgy from learning tricks and celebrating my FIRST birthday. I finally learned to "Lay Down," a trick we had been working on for months. When I do them (the tricks) I get treats. The problem is  I am a pug and that stands for PUDGE. As a result of all that learning and treating, I am on a TREAT diet and only get veggies when I am learning tricks. I get carrots, lettuce, and celery. Not ALL at once, though..

I performed for Mommy #1 AND  she was so proud of me. I am so glad that all my family is home together now.

1 comment:

Crabbie Chris said...

ahhh...the infamous battle with the pudge. I know it well Noodles, it's a constant battle. Lots of running and exercise will help with the battle, and I like my kibble enough that it's a treat for me too. I know it's important for us to know our "tricks", but at the sacrafice of our figures?