Thursday, December 4, 2014

Decorating For The Holidaze


  • Mommy #1's show...........CHECK!
  • Trip to Coronado.............CHECK!
  • Thanksgiving....................CHECK!
  • Back Home......................CHECK!
That leaves - 
  • TIME TO DECORATE


I am buried up to my TAWNY neck in Christmas decorations!!!! Mommy said she needed my help and me, being Noodles the PUG said, OF COURSE I will help.

So we went out to the GARAGE and sorted through eleventy-million boxes until we found the one marked CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS.

I love stretching my creative muscle when it comes to Christmas. I can be as fanciful as I want. . . I just need to avoid this all too common error

Image provided by
BUILDDIRECT

Image provided by
BUILDDIRECT


8 comments:

Julie said...

Oh yous gonna have funs!
Enjoy yourself decorating with da Mom
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Idaho PugRanch said...

Mom says maybe the decorations will start coming out this weekend!
hugs
Mr Bailey & Hazel

Anonymous said...

Noodles you look like one of the decorations.....don't let them hang you on the tree!

The Mad Scots

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD Noodles... that reminds us of the scene from the Movie E.T. where ET was Hiding in the closet.. among the Toys... and the mom couldn't even recognize him.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Holy Moly...That's a LOT of decorating!

:)

Adriana Robles said...

Can't wait to see your amazing decorating skills come to work! :)

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Pug Slope said...

Have a fun time decorating, Noodles. I know certain ornaments may look tasty but you must resist the urge to eat them. You'd think they'd taste good, especially the ones that look like candy canes, but most actually taste all sharpy and pointy. :P

-Love,
Sid.

Matilda the Boxer said...

I LOVE decorating for Christmas! We pop in the Muppet Christmas Carol and I curl up on my cozy chair to nap -- er, I mean snoopervise Momma putting everything up.