Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Waving Goodbye To Another Year

It's here - at last. The end of 2014. It hasn't been a particularly AWFUL year for me - but it hasn't been a stellar one either. Too many FURiends crossed the Rainbow Bridge and too many Human Friends bid farewell. That said. . . I got to spend a lot of time with a LOT of people I care a lot about; I got to go to another baseball game which was AWESOME; I got to go to the beach; I COMPLETED 1000 posts and 100 Good Thoughts; and so it goes.

Hi from the Patio at Eddie Papas


One of my BEST memories was also one of my most RECENT memories - meeting up with my PUG FURiends and their 'rents for lunch and laughter. Just before Christmas, and at the tail end of some warm weather, we met HALFWAY at a restaurant in Pleasanton called Eddie Papas. This COOL eatery allows pups on the patio which is cool cuz THAT'S where I'd wanna be anyhow.

I partied with



Baloo and Draego

Fezzik

Hanna

Mochi

Ellie


Tiffy

Zoey and Phoebe

Noodle in jail

Why was Noodle in JAIL? Well he had a tough time keeping it cool with the DUDES. As a matter of fact, the DUDES had trouble toning it down all around. BUT boys will be boys, eh? What's that Mommy? The GIRLS had their moments as well? I certainly don't re. . . Oh yeah . . . I guess we DID start a little BARK-FEST at one point. Can you imagine?

Anyhoooooooo. . . Noodle cooled his jets "en carro" while we ate and chatted. Finally we exchanged gifts and then took some final pictures. It was a week before Christmas so everyone had lots to do - we couldn't spend ALL day sitting at a restaurant!

Here is the group shot - excluding Draego and Fezzik and Phoebe and Zoey . . .

look carefully and you can see me peeking over Ellie's shoulder



Happy NEW YEAR Everypuggy!!! I hope 2015 brings you all lots

of 
LOVE
HUGS
and
FURiends

10 comments:

stellaroselong said...

You are so right noodles....it has been a glass half full/empty type of year, .....we loved seeing the pictures of your day spent with friends tho...we did see you peeking out...Happy New Years...stella rose

Julie said...

I am wishing you a Pawtastic, Happy New Year Noodles
Lots of loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Idaho PugRanch said...

Happy New Year Noodles & Molly!
We got you very cool card today!
hugs
Mr Bailey & Hazel

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

It's always nice to spend the howlodays with special furiends.

Have a great New Year!

Millie and Walter said...

Happy New Year to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Noodles, we sending over our best wishes so you all have a Wonderful and Happy New Tear!

The Mad Scots

Pug Slope said...

Happy New Year Noodles! Glad to hear you had such a good time with your puggy pals.

-Love,
Sid.

Adriana Robles said...

Sounds like a great time, and I see your little ears there in the back. hahah
Hope you and your family & furiends have a wonderful new year! Your blog is also listed as one of my favorites of the year on my recent blog post. :)<3

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I am happy for all the good times you had in 2014,, and I am sad,, for the sad times.
You got to spend time with friends,,, that is awesome!
I hope 2015 brings good memories to you and those you love
love
tweedles

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year,Noodles. Thanks for being a compassionate and fun blogger. Congratulations on all your BIG accomplishments this year. We're looking forward to hearing from you this next year.

Throwing lots of confetti your way!

Daisy and Scooter Pugman