Lots of puppers ask me “Noodles! What do you want for Christmas?” Well, if I had MY way, my list would be VAST. But I don’t. I was told by my Mommys to keep it short – keep it simple. Okay. Okay. I can do that THIS TIME.
Luckily I have spent a lot of time REVIEWING products (and by that I mean TREATS) and places for this blog. This gives me the chance to CHECK OUT a lot of things perhaps my Mommys would NEVER think of (being HUMAN and all). I have to admit I mostly like everything EATABLE and I am not so adverse to clothes. I draw the line at stuff like ELECTRIFIED collars and fences, CAR restraints, and barbed ANYTHING.
That said, there are a lot of less tangible things that I think I would like for Christmas. After all, my BIG ROOM (pen) is getting a little crowded with Molly and all of our combined toys and outfits nestled within. So while writing this list, I attempted to think OUTTA THE CHRISTMAS BOX and pick more conscientiously.
So here it is, for your LISTING pleasure, my Christmas 2014 WANTS:
- Tropiclean Treats and water refresher
- Woodrow Wear Socks made to wear on long walks
- A trip to the beach - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
- Anything I want from Biscuits. . . What? I can’t ask for something that vague? Well, okaaaaaaaaaay. . . a new kimono OR my choice from the treat jars
- A new GRANDE bed from PetSmart because SOMECAT peed on the old one and it DID not survive the washing
- A year supply of HALO Spot’s Stew because it is yummy
- For all the pets in the HSSV (shelter) to find forever homes (just not MINE)
- ANYTHING from Pugs in the Kitchen – the YUMMIEST SNACKS IN THE WORLD
- A new leash in some color OTHER than black. My Mommy is so picky she can’t DECIDE on a color so I am stuck with BLACK. Not cool for dainty flower NOODLES
- For all my BLOGVILLE, Google+, Wordpress, FB, Twitter, and Pinterest FURiends to have the
HAPPIEST HOLIDAYS EVER