Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Award for ME?

Thanks for nominating me, Goose

I have the extreme pleasure of receiving an award from my FURiend Goose. This award is for blogs that bring an extra measure of happiness to Blogville. I am happy to know that someone recognizes me for this feat. I try very very hard to entertain, inform and have fun with my blog.

One of the rules of this award it to pass it on. I cannot do that, however. I know it is part of the fun. But I LOVES loves loves all my FURiends and cannot single any one out as they (you) all bring me such happiness every day. So . . . this award goes to ALL OF YOU!


HAPPY THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Receiving an honor, like an award, is a nice reminder of our friends.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Idaho PugRanch said...

A pawfect award for you Noodles cause you do bring us sunshine every day! Congrats!
love
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

stellaroselong said...

You do bring us sunshine noodles and we always look forward to your thought of the day!
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

Congratulations on your cool award
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Congratulations on your Award, and thank you for sharing it with all of us. You deserve it!
love
tweedles

daisy said...

Noodles,
You always make our day better. You deserve 100 of the rewards - one for each day you turned into sunshine!
Daisy and Scooter Pugman

daisy said...

Noodles,
You always make our day better. You deserve 100 of the rewards - one for each day you turned into sunshine!
Daisy and Scooter Pugman