Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Google Search



I must find ME

My Mommy #2 told me the most interesting thing today. She wanted to see how my blog was doing in terms of accessibility. However, she is OFTEN not the best with technology, so she had to LOOK it up on our search engine. 





When she did, the most surprising thing popped up - ME.




I am FAMOUS! Look up "noodles the pug" and my link to this blog pops up.

Also, my photos come up too (what are those dogs doing in a Princess PUG search????).



Pretty COOL, huh?



HAPPY THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Finding Myself in this BIG wide World!








.

11 comments:

Sabrina PugTails said...

You are famous and the Googles know it!
Licks,
Sabrina

Two French Bulldogs said...

We crack up too when we search ours. Funny
Benny & Lily

Pug Slope said...

I already knew you were famous, Noodles, but this here is PROOF!

After you showed me how to do this I tried googling "Sid the Pug" and although my blog came up, so did Jessica Alba - I guess she is owned by a pug named Sid, too. Although I'm pretty sure I'm cooler than that Sid. :)

-Love,
Sid

Matilda the Boxer said...

I had to check myself after this! "Casey the Boxer" doesn't turn up my blog, but a picture of me from St. Patrick's Day IS the first result in the Images search. I guess that's something!

Anonymous said...

Yep, we giggle at us also, your right it gives you a very happy thought!

The Mad Scots

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You ARE famous Noodles !!

Reuben said...

you got to Google your Self every now and then! Good work.

love,
Reuben

Hilary said...

noodles you are a star!~

stellaroselong said...

yep the first thing mom did after she read your post was check ours out on the web and guess what her picture popped up with me at halloween time, she almost died (her words) cos she hated that picture..i myself look lovely!!
stella rose

Mary Ann said...

You ARE a princess pug, so I am not surprised!

Payton's mom said...

I am not surprised that the Internet wants to talk about you Noodles!
Love,
Christy