Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Train of Thought







This is Cal Train. I do not know the guy but he made it on to my Mommy's BAD list today. Because of this guy she got to work almost 3 hours later than she normally does. Because of him she is stressed. Because of him she is M.A.D.






This is My Mommy's MAD dance. She does this when she is very very very mad. I an totally afraid when Mommy does her Mad Dance and I hope Cal Train knows to STAY CLEAR when she starts.





This is my POUTY face. because of Cal and the MAD dance my mommy TOTALLY ignored the notes I sent with her for my blog. This is our normal M.O. I dictate the blog and when Mommy gets to work she writes the post - because she has thumbs.

Not today. She is M.A.D.



HAPPY THOUGHT OF THE DAY: (yes there is one) It is always nice to finally get where you are going.

13 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

Ooooh, that happens to me sometimes too! I'll have a grreat blog post all prepared, then Momma gets in a tizzy about something and it never gets posted. HMPH!

stellaroselong said...

Sometimes noodles i lay awake at night dictating my uttermost thoughts in my head so mom can blog them the next day, she usually forgets.
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

We run when this one gets mad too
Benny & Lily

Meredith LeBlanc said...

I bet that you made your Mom's mad feel better though, you would definitely make my mad feel better Noodles!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Reuben said...

Stupid train! Does you want me to dead it for you?

love,
Reuben

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

BAD BAD CAL TRAIN !!!

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Oh Noodles, I completely and utterly agree about the evils of CalTrain!! My Domeek took that thing to work every day for four years and once a week it was a very bad train indeed! :-/ Grrrr! But, I hope that your Mommy is all good now and that she is enjoying your happy face! :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
coffeedog said...

3 hours?! no wonder your mom is MAD but i bet you can turn her frown upside down. just turn on the noodles charm.
wags, bailey

Bunk said...

Oh Cal Train. You don't even KNOW what you're getting yourself into.

Payton's mom said...

Noodles, your grumpy face is awesome!
Love,
Christy

Anonymous said...

http://hapna.com/pre/buypropeciaonline/#11875 propecia generic alternative - order propecia